суббота, 9 февраля 2013 г.

х-plore на н97

Pc Nokia Mobile nice My Nokia Is like the PC..YA I am using the Nokia N97 Model Mobile..It's Design,Style Features are all like the PC..I am using the Nokia N97 Mobile..I got is From My friend as Birthday present..I unlocked it from the T-Mobile US..Iused the site mobileunlocksolutions For the Mobile Unlocking Process.

Nice article about the Nokia N97 article..I am going to buy the Nokia Nseries for that i am going to sell the Nokia 6060 Model Mobile For that i want to unlock the Mobile From the T-Mobile US network I found the Free Unlocking code in the site http://www.unlock-free.com/ after Unlocking it & i will sell the Mobile & buy Nokia N97 Mobile ..It's My Dream.

I just download X-plore. Quite a handy application. I was hoping I could delete things from the Z drive. I wanted to delete the Boingo and QIK icons. But unfortunately you can't delete them.

Latest by Mike MaciasNew Beta: Get Missed Calls, Messages, & Calendar Entries In One Homescreen Widget With Nokia NotificationsNokia N900 – In the hands of a N97 FanaticOvi Maps beta 3.04 graduates, ready for Nokia N97 primetime!

About: Mike is the editor-in-chief of N97fanatics.com and a huge mobile fanatic. He also runs MaemoFanatics.com and the popular E71fanatics.com. Contact him via email at contact@n97fanatics.com or at his Twitter page.

On The Web: http://twitter.com/mikemacias

Mike has written 84 articles for your enjoyment.

xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"

rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"

* Viewing, saving files in messaging folders

* Extract files from Zip, Rar, Jar archives

* Send files via Bluetooth or infrared

* Copy or move files and folders

* Edit file attributes (hidden, read-only, etc)

* Integrated text and image viewer

ВP* View all drives / folders / files on phone in tree view

Check out some of the features…

The Nokia N97 already comes built in with a File Manager application, but it’s very simple and doesn’t have many features. If you want to dive deeper into the insides of your N97 then you might want to check out this free Symbian S60v5 application by Lonely Cat Games. The application is called X-Plore and it lets you do some of the more advanced things that any file manager on a computer would be able to do.

X-Plore: Free File Explorer App For The N97

N97 Freeware: X-Plore File Manager | Nokia N97 Fanatics

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий